Equity Corporate Directors
(FCPA, BBus, ATI)
Grant has over 30 years’ experience in corporate advisory, financial and taxation compliance and consulting and management consulting. He is currently a director of boutique taxation firm Equiti Partners. In addition to the above, he sits as an advisor on the board of private companies and community not for profit organisations where he provides invaluable strategic advice.
Grant has facilitated the IPO’s of various junior mineral and resources explorers including Peppermint Innovation Ltd (ASX:PIL) formerly Chrysalis Resources Ltd. His experience has included facilitation of IPO and capital raising, financial and statutory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, project divestment and joint venture agreements.
Qualifications and Membership
- Fellow, Certified Practising Accountants
- Chartered Tax Advisor, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Managing Director, Equiti Partners
- Executive Director, Ultimo Catering and Events
- Treasurer, Old Haleians Association